iTalkiTalk is your 24-Hour, fingertip access line to West Plains Bank and Trust Company. From any telephone, you can access your account balance, verify deposits and withdrawals, transfer funds between accounts and even check interest rates.
Locally (417) 256-8887
Toll Free (888) 256-8887
Toll Free (888) 256-8887
- Branch/ATM locations and hours of operation
- Change your PIN
- Speak with a customer service representative
- Fast, easy, and your own PRIVATE branch of West Plains Bank and Trust Company.
- Checking and savings account balances, deposits, withdrawals and funds transfer; loan balances payments and today's interest rates
- Time deposit and IRA balances, interest payments and today's interest rates
System Upgrade as of Sept. 2022
PLEASE NOTE: As of September 2022, our system has been upgraded and the following services are accessible by pressing or saying the options listed below:
- 8* - Voice recognition
- 1 – Account balance
- 2 – Account history
- 3 – Transfer funds/make a payment
- 4 – Card services
- 5 – Change telephone banking PIN
First time to call
To gain access to telephone banking:
- Enter account number (any account of which you are the primary or secondary owner)
- Enter Social Security Number or Tax ID
- Establish a 4–8-digit PIN (personal identification number)
- Re-enter PIN once more to confirm before being taken back to telephone banking options
Access your account
To access your account, use the last four digits of the primary account holder's Social Security number (Personal Identification Number, or PIN). To change your PIN to any four-digit number, simply follow the system prompts. For your security, be sure to pick a PIN that's easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess. Keep your PIN in a safe place for added security.
Day or night, iTalk can transfer funds between your West Plains Bank and Trust Company accounts. Whether you want to bump up the balance of your checking account by moving money from your savings account, or transfer cash to make a loan payment, funds will be moved and available immediately. For your protection, please remember that transfers can only be made between accounts with the same primary account holder.
If you need help or have a question regarding specific account information, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to Noon, call 417-256-2147 to speak with a member of the West Plains Bank and Trust Company Call Center.