We're proud to serve you and the Mountain View community
West Plains Bank and Trust Company established its first, full-service branch outside West Plains, Mo., in 1993 when doors opened on Liberty Branch in Mountain View, Mo. A grand opening was held for the current facility, located at 607 N. Elm St., in 2008. Providing customer-focused community banking to the people of Mountain View and surrounding communities has been the commitment from the beginning.
Liberty Branch bankers love serving the community through volunteering and donating to organizations, events and causes that are meaningful to the people in our area. Whether it’s serving hot dogs at the Back-To-School Bash, or participating in Pioneer Days, you’re sure to run into your favorite bankers around town.
In 2012, a Liberty Eagle Debit Card was introduced. Each time one of the cards is used to make a purchase at a retailer, we add to the donation which is presented annually to the school district. You spend. We give. Thanks to more and more of our customers choosing Eagle cards, we are able to present checks that keep growing with each passing year. Click to learn more about our community card program.
At West Plains Bank and Trust Company in Mountain View, we value the communities we serve. We are dedicated to making them financially stronger and healthier at every level. Providing local businesses and individuals with helpful banking that makes sense for them is just the beginning.
As members of the Mountain View community, our employees understand our customers are more than clients—you’re neighbors. We take the time to listen first, and then apply our years of banking experience to find the best services and products to support your goals. Our Liberty Branch proudly supports the community and finds opportunities to give back through participation in local charities and events.
Personal Checking Accounts
Your money, your checking, your way.
Are you ready for a personal checking account that works for you? We have several checking account options from free checking accounts to direct interest checking accounts for you to choose from. Click here to compare our personal checking account options to discover which account is the perfect fit for your banking needs. And we make switching banks easy with our Switch Kit!
Personal Savings Accounts
Invest in your future.
No matter your age, job or financial situation, everyone needs to prepare for the future. We are here to help you do just that. Watch your savings grow with one of our personal savings accounts. With competitive interest rates and a variety of account options, from Santa savings accounts to money market accounts, we can help your money go further. Click here to compare our personal savings account options to discover which account is the perfect fit for your banking needs.
Get safe and secure savings with a CD
If you have money saved for a future financial goal and would like to earn interest until you need it, a certificate of deposit (CD) is a great option. Along with earning interest, the account is FDIC insured. We offer competitive interest rates to help you meet your savings goals. All of our certificate of deposit accounts have a choice of maturities ranging from 1 month to 5 years with a minimum deposit of $1,000.
Home Loan Products
Your trusted mortgage experts
We want to help you secure your dream house with our ﬂexible home loans that can be tailored to ﬁt your individual needs. Are you a ﬁrst-time buyer starting the home mortgage process and exploring home loans? Are you looking for home loans for a construction project or large repair? Maybe you’re interested in the ﬂexibility of a home equity line of credit for a home improvement project. No matter what type of home loans you’re interested in, we can customize a loan product to ﬁt your speciﬁc needs or home mortgage.
Commercial Loan Products
Let us help you grow
We want to be your banking partner to help you with all your commercial business loan needs, including small business loans and commercial property loans. Whether you are acquiring, managing, or growing a small business, or need a startup business loan in Willow Springs or the surrounding area, we can help you find a loan that’s customized to fit your cash flow needs.
- Specializes in commercial and agricultural lending
- Joined West Plains Bank and Trust Company in 2021
- Native of Alabama; moved to Mountain View, Mo., in 2001 and began banking career in 2002
- Loves spending time outdoors with his family, working on the farm, and holds a commercial pilot's license
- "I like getting out of the office, going to my customers' business or farms. I have built some great relationships over the years. I always do my best to match my customers with the right banking services for their specific needs."
- Specializes in personal and home loans
- Joined West Plains Bank and Trust Company in 2012
- Lifelong resident of Mountain View, Mo.
- Enjoys camping, canoeing and cheering on her two sons in their many sports
- "I make it a priority to match the best loan product to the needs of my customers. I am committed to providing excellent customer service, making a positive impact through my work and leaving a lasting impression in all that I do."
- Specializes in personal loans - vehicles, boats, etc.
- Joined West Plains Bank and Trust Company in 2017
- Enjoys spending time with his family and outdoor activities
- "I enjoy being part of the Liberty Branch team, helping customers in and around Mountain View. I welcome any customers who may have personal loan needs."
- Specializes in retail banking - business and personal accounts, and deposit products
- Joined West Plains Bank and Trust Company in 2007
- Enjoys volunteering in the community and through her church, and spending time with her family
- "We are proud to be a part of the Mountain View and surrounding communities! Serving our community, having customers leave as friends - these are the ways we believe community bankers should go about their days."