As a West Plains Bank and Trust Company Golden Opportunity Club (GO Club) member, you will receive special rates on GO Club travel packages. Join us on our fun-filled trips to enjoy new sights and sounds and meet new people. Travel to far off locations such as Ireland, Australia, and Alaska, or spend the day in Branson or Tunica with us. GO Club allows you to take a pleasant trip with fewer worries, less hassles, less planning, and in very good company!
2023 GO Club Picnic:
Protect Your Money - Learn how to avoid falling victim to check fraud.
News on the GO:
Click here to read the latest edition of the GO Club Newsletter "News on the GO". If you would like to receive the newsletter, click here to sign up.
Please call 417.256.2147 for the very latest information on all trips and events. Cancellations may occur due to health guidelines.
|Destination||Description||Travel/Event Date(s)||Reservation Deadline|
|PREVIEW MEETING: Holland & Belgium's Tulips||Learn about the upcoming trip along the scenic waterways of Holland & Belgium||
PREVIEW MEETING: Thursday, July 13, 2023, 2p.m., West Plains Civic Center Walnut Room
(Trip Dates: April 17-27, 2024)
|PREVIEW MEETING DEADLINE: July 5, 2024|
|Queen Esther Trip||Join me as we enjoy the beautiful Sight and Sound Theatre in Branson for the production of Queen Esther||September 7, 2023||August 1, 2023|
|GO Club Picnic||Save the date for this fun evening, held in the Exhibition Hall of the West Plains Civic Center||September 23, 2023|
|Michigan's Upper Peninsula and Grand Hotel Trip||This trip is timed to experience peak Fall color on Michigan's Upper Peninsula and offers the perfect combination of pampering and natural splendor.||October 2-10, 2023||August 9, 2023|
|Christmas in Branson||Join me this year as we see The Petersen Family Christmas at the Little Opry Theatre in the Branson Imax Entertainment Complex.||December 12, 2023||November 10, 2023|
Requirements for GO Club Membership:
- Age 50 or better
- Open a West Plains Bank and Trust Company checking account and sign up for direct deposit of any recurring benefit check, including Social Security
- Open a West Plains Bank and Trust Company checking account, savings account, Premium Money Market account, Certificate of Deposit or an IRA and maintain a balance of $10,000 or more.
GO Club Member Benefits:
- Personal banking experts – available to answer your questions
- Informative seminars – informational and current topics; a great way to meet fellow GO Club members
- Periodic newsletters – learn about special benefits, events, trips and activities planned for GO Club
- Travel Opportunities