Debit card LOST or STOLEN?
Call us IMMEDIATELY.
- During regular business hours, call 417-256-2147 or 1-888-256-9141
- After Hours, call 1-888-297-3416
Visa Debit Card
- Applying for a Visa Debit Card is simple, fast and only takes a few minutes at any of our branches.
- There are a variety of styles, including school and community cards, to choose from.
- Your Visa Debit Card can be instantly issued at any walk-in branch or will arrive by mail in approximately ten days.
- Daily withdrawal limits apply for your debit card to ensure your security.
- Stop payment orders cannot be placed on Visa Debit Card transactions.
- Fraud analysts watch for fraudulent activity on your debit card 24/7.
- The moment fraud is detected a CardServices representative will attempt to contact you by the phone number(s) and/or e-mail address you provide to West Plains Bank and Trust Company.
- If you cannot be reached, when applicable, the analyst will leave a message that indicates he/she is calling on behalf of West Plains Bank and Trust Company, provide the last four digits of your card number and fraud case number and ask for a call back to the toll-free number. It is very important that you call back as soon as possible after receiving this message.
Contactless Card Technology
Contactless debit cards offer a fast, easy, secure way to pay. In fact, according to VISA, contactless cards experience among the lowest fraud rates of any type of payment.
Our VISA contactless debit cards use the same secure technology as EMV chip cards (still included for use at terminals that don't accept contactless payment). They are protected by multiple layers of security, which works behind the scenes to stop fraud before it can happen.
Travel Tips for Debit Cards
- Request travel dates: call the bank to ask that travel dates be place on your card to ensure security and availability while traveling
- Carry 3 forms of payment: debit card/credit card/cash
- When you need cash: get cashback from a reputable business or a bank-owned ATM, which is located at a bank
- Gas purchases: pay inside at a chip-enabled terminal, not at the pump
- Report lost/stolen cards: 417.256.2147 or 888.256.9141 during business hours and 888.297.3416 after-hours
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay
Enjoy all the conveniences of your West Plains Bank and Trust Company debit card when you pay with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. These services use technology referred to as tokenization. The actual card number is never transmitted during the transaction, keeping the card information secure. Get started:
- Download the app of your choice from your app store.
- Enroll your card and contact us by phone to activate your card.
- Begin using your app to make purchases with your card.
MoneyPass ATM Network
- All cash withdrawals are surcharge-free.
- The only fee you will be charged is a $1 foreign ATM fee anytime you use an ATM that is not owned and operated by West Plains Bank and Trust Company.
- To find the MoneyPass ATM location nearest you, visit www.moneypass.com.
- iPhone users, click here for a MoneyPass ATM Locator App. (Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.) West Plains Bank and Trust Company Visa Debit Cards
- Have questions? Call 417.256.2147 or speak with a customer service representative at any of our lobby locations.